- Cole's OT goal lift Hurricanes past Rangers for Game 1 win
- After decades of neighborhood flooding, redesigned creek debuts in Charlotte's Hidden Valley
- Biden warns of 'another tough hurricane season' this year
- Firefighters slow growth of massive New Mexico wildfire
- 'Mere coincidence': Brad Panovich explains why the sky is sometimes green before a tornado
Jonathan Martin is the co-anchor of FOX 26 News at 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. with Kaitlin Monte.
Since joining the FOX 26 News team in May 2016, Jonathan has covered some of Houston’s biggest events. He anchored more than twenty hours of coverage as Hurricane Harvey ravaged the Texas coast.
He also helped lead the station’s coverage of the Houston Astros World Series win and the mass shooting at a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas.
Previously, Jonathan worked as a reporter and anchor in New Orleans, Nashville, and Augusta, Ga. He began his career as an intern and field producer at WSB-TV in Atlanta.
Jonathan is a four-time Emmy nominee and has received several Associated Press honors for his work.
He is a strong mentoring advocate. For years, he’s worked closely with Big Brothers Big Sisters. He’s also an ambassador for Reading with the Pros, a literacy initiative created by former Houston Texans player Wade Smith.
As a former athlete, Jonathan is a fitness enthusiast. When he’s not working, you’ll often find him in the gym or playing sports. He also enjoys hip-hop dance! In 2018, Jonathan won “Dancing with the Houston Stars,” an annual fundraiser for Urban Souls dance company.
Jonathan is an Atlanta native and graduate of Auburn University. If you have a story idea or would like to say hello, send him an email at Jonathan.Martin@FOXTV.com