- Millions of people under threat from severe weather across South
- Tornadoes, large hail and damaging winds expected in the South today
- Storms could spawn major tornadoes, floods in several states
- Southern U.S. in danger of potential tornado outbreaks while other areas brace for heavy snow
- This day in history: Deadly EF-4 tornado rips through Raleigh, killing 4
© Copyright 2006-2018 GateHouse Media, LLC. All rights reserved • GateHouse News
Original content available for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons license, except where noted.