- When it floods in Houston, coral reefs pay
- Wildfire at Big Bend National Park is nearly 1,000 acres
- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
SEVEN LAKES, N.C. —
After a Moore County dog found a squirrel that was drenched and displaced from Hurricane Florence, the dog’s owner couldn’t help but give it some shelter.
Meg Baker DeMolet wrote about the squirrel that her dog brought in, “Since we both enjoy grapes, Rocky and I will ride out the storm together.”
PHOTOS: Hurricane Florence is now a tropical storm
The slow-moving system, now a tropical storm, is expected to continue to drench the Carolinas throughout the weekend.