- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
- Tornado warning issued for Orange County, severe thunderstorm watch issued for Triangle
- Above-average hurricane season expected
- Central, eastern NC now under level 2 threat for severe weather
View The Original Article Here
A boat wound up in the middle of downtown New Bern after Florence
Strong winds and rain led a boat from the water to the middle of downtown New Bern, N.C., post-Hurricane Florence on Sept. 15, 2018.