- Sam strengthens into a hurricane, watching two other areas
- Sam strengthens into a hurricane, watching three other areas
- Hurricane Sam expected to rapidly intensify into major hurricane this weekend
- Hurricane Sam forms, too early to determine if it will impact US
- Carolina Hurricanes start training camp with a lot of new faces
DURHAM, N.C. (WTVD) —
One couple didn’t let now Tropical Depression Florence rain on their parade — or rather their wedding day!
Antonio and Denise Barnes decided they weren’t going to let Florence stop them from tying the knot this weekend.
The couple was married Saturday at the Durham Armory and had their reception at the Marriott across the street.
They say rain on your wedding day is good luck. If that’s true, with all of this rain Florence has dropped, we believe this couple many years of bliss.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)