- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
- Tornado warning issued for Orange County, severe thunderstorm watch issued for Triangle
- Above-average hurricane season expected
DURHAM, N.C. (WTVD) —
One couple didn’t let now Tropical Depression Florence rain on their parade — or rather their wedding day!
Antonio and Denise Barnes decided they weren’t going to let Florence stop them from tying the knot this weekend.
The couple was married Saturday at the Durham Armory and had their reception at the Marriott across the street.
They say rain on your wedding day is good luck. If that’s true, with all of this rain Florence has dropped, we believe this couple many years of bliss.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)