- Shelters, emergency officials prepare for severe weather this weekend
- 6th tornado confirmed by National Weather Service, survey teams continue work
- Kingwood residents cleaning up after storm damage from tornado
- Live video: Air 11 surveys storm damage following tornados this weekend
- Multiple tornadoes confirmed by National Weather Service survey teams
DURHAM, N.C. (WTVD) —
One couple didn’t let now Tropical Depression Florence rain on their parade — or rather their wedding day!
Antonio and Denise Barnes decided they weren’t going to let Florence stop them from tying the knot this weekend.
The couple was married Saturday at the Durham Armory and had their reception at the Marriott across the street.
They say rain on your wedding day is good luck. If that’s true, with all of this rain Florence has dropped, we believe this couple many years of bliss.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)