- Hurricane Expo held at the Leland Town Cultural Arts Center to prepare the public for another active season
- Flash flood watch expires at midnight, but additional rain possible overnight
- Flash flood watch remains in effect through Friday evening
- 'We always prepare': NC emergency director confident in hurricane readiness before retirement
- Flash flood watch issued as another rainy evening possible
U.S. Marine Corps aircraft land in uptown Charlotte in preparation for Marine Week , Sept. 5-9. 2018. More than 700 Marines will descend on Charlotte to participate in hands-on displays, ceremonies, community projects, and live demonstrations.