- Rest Easy, Gulf Coast: Hurricane Season’s Pretty Much Over
- The 2021 hurricane season alphabet could be completed this week
- Hurricane Sam will pump larger waves, rip currents along NC coast late week
- Active tropics include Category 4 Hurricane Sam, 3 other systems that could get names soon
- Sam, a powerful Category 4 hurricane in the Atlantic
U.S. Marine Corps aircraft land in uptown Charlotte in preparation for Marine Week , Sept. 5-9. 2018. More than 700 Marines will descend on Charlotte to participate in hands-on displays, ceremonies, community projects, and live demonstrations.