- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
- San Antonio area could see severe weather including hail and damaging winds
- A friendship solid as ice: Carolina Hurricanes forward Jordan Martinook forges special bond with 12-year-old fan with Down syndrome
WILMINGTON, N.C. (WTVD) —
Two routes to Wilmington have been confirmed by the Highway Patrol, Mayor Bill Saffo explained in a press briefing Tuesday.
I-40 East to Exit 373 then NC 903 then west to US 421.
I-40 East to Exit 385 to NC 41West to US 421 South to Wilmington
“Those are the two routes determined by the Highway Patrol to be safe and they have been driving. That’s not to say they may not close based on what the flooding situation may be but those are the two routes currently that we know of that are open,” the mayor added.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)