- Shelters, emergency officials prepare for severe weather this weekend
- 6th tornado confirmed by National Weather Service, survey teams continue work
- Kingwood residents cleaning up after storm damage from tornado
- Live video: Air 11 surveys storm damage following tornados this weekend
- Multiple tornadoes confirmed by National Weather Service survey teams
Predictions from the National Weather Service show the potential for major flooding at a dozen sites the agency monitors in North Carolina, from the Yadkin River northwest of Charlotte to the southeast coastal plain. For many of those gage sites, like those in the Cape Fear River, floodwaters aren’t expected to crest until as late as Thursday morning.
Check the table below to see predicted sites of major flooding, based on the lastest data from the National Weather Service.