- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
- Tornado warning issued for Orange County, severe thunderstorm watch issued for Triangle
- Above-average hurricane season expected
ERWIN, N.C. (WTVD) —
The Second Harvest Food Bank of Southeast NC will take their mobile pantry to Erwin on Thursday to team up with Grace Chapel Church to give away food to those impacted by Hurricane Florence.
Pantry employees are planning to serve hundreds of people once they arrive in Harnett County.
The event will take place in the Walmart parking lot in Erwin off Jackson Blvd.
For more information on how you can get help and all the ways you can help the communities affected, click here.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)