- Collision repair shops and roofing companies hit with another big wave of business after Thursday's hail storm
- New Hanover County, Wilmington receive $4.6M for Hurricane Isaias recovery
- Holden Beach awarded $3.8M to renourish beaches damaged by Hurricane Isaias
- Severe weather threat comes to an end Thursday, some scattered showers remain
- Forecast: More severe weather ahead for Friday, upper 70s expected
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) —
Amtrak service in North Carolina is getting back on track more than a week after service was interrupted because of Hurricane Florence.
The Piedmont train that runs between Raleigh and Charlotte will resume Thursday, Sept. 20.
Several other routes will start back up on Sunday, Sept. 22. That includes Amtrak’s Silver Meteor, Silver Star and Palmetto trains.
Anyone planning to travel can check their train status by clicking here.
Amtrak regrets any inconvenience and will waive additional charges for customers who want to change their reservation during the modified schedule.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)