- ‘This Is The Worst Thanksgiving Of My Life’: Arlington Mechanic Watches Shop Crumble During Tornado
- ‘It’s A New Start’: Richardson Couple Moves Into Newly-Built Home 1 Year After Tornado Destroyed House
- Tornado causes damage, injuries in Dallas-area city
- Hurricane season's last gasp? Forecasters tracking tropical disturbance
- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) —
Amtrak service in North Carolina is getting back on track more than a week after service was interrupted because of Hurricane Florence.
The Piedmont train that runs between Raleigh and Charlotte will resume Thursday, Sept. 20.
Several other routes will start back up on Sunday, Sept. 22. That includes Amtrak’s Silver Meteor, Silver Star and Palmetto trains.
Anyone planning to travel can check their train status by clicking here.
Amtrak regrets any inconvenience and will waive additional charges for customers who want to change their reservation during the modified schedule.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)