- Sam strengthens into a hurricane, watching two other areas
- Sam strengthens into a hurricane, watching three other areas
- Hurricane Sam expected to rapidly intensify into major hurricane this weekend
- Hurricane Sam forms, too early to determine if it will impact US
- Carolina Hurricanes start training camp with a lot of new faces
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) —
Amtrak service in North Carolina is getting back on track more than a week after service was interrupted because of Hurricane Florence.
The Piedmont train that runs between Raleigh and Charlotte will resume Thursday, Sept. 20.
Several other routes will start back up on Sunday, Sept. 22. That includes Amtrak’s Silver Meteor, Silver Star and Palmetto trains.
Anyone planning to travel can check their train status by clicking here.
Amtrak regrets any inconvenience and will waive additional charges for customers who want to change their reservation during the modified schedule.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)