- Tropical Storm Colin threatens a wet holiday weekend for Carolinas
- BREAKING NEWS: NC 4th of July Festival Events cancelled for Saturday due to Tropical Storm Colin
- Tropical Storm Colin forms on South Carolina coast
- Tropical storm Colin forms near South Carolina coast
- Independence Day Heightens Wildfire Risk
ERWIN, N.C. (WTVD) —
The Second Harvest Food Bank of Southeast NC took its mobile pantry to Erwin on Thursday to team up with Grace Chapel Church to give away food to those impacted by Hurricane Florence.
Pantry employees served hundreds of people once they arrive in Harnett County.
The event took place in the Walmart parking lot in Erwin off Jackson Boulevard.
Grace Chapel Church still needs these items for flooding victims:
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Cleaning supplies
Contact Lisa Brown at 910-366-5191 if you wish to donate.
For more information on how you can get help and all the ways you can help the communities affected, click here.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)