- Hurricane Expo held at the Leland Town Cultural Arts Center to prepare the public for another active season
- Flash flood watch expires at midnight, but additional rain possible overnight
- Flash flood watch remains in effect through Friday evening
- 'We always prepare': NC emergency director confident in hurricane readiness before retirement
- Flash flood watch issued as another rainy evening possible
ERWIN, N.C. (WTVD) —
The Second Harvest Food Bank of Southeast NC took its mobile pantry to Erwin on Thursday to team up with Grace Chapel Church to give away food to those impacted by Hurricane Florence.
Pantry employees served hundreds of people once they arrive in Harnett County.
The event took place in the Walmart parking lot in Erwin off Jackson Boulevard.
Grace Chapel Church still needs these items for flooding victims:
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Cleaning supplies
Contact Lisa Brown at 910-366-5191 if you wish to donate.
For more information on how you can get help and all the ways you can help the communities affected, click here.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)