- Millions of people under threat from severe weather across South
- Tornadoes, large hail and damaging winds expected in the South today
- Storms could spawn major tornadoes, floods in several states
- Southern U.S. in danger of potential tornado outbreaks while other areas brace for heavy snow
- This day in history: Deadly EF-4 tornado rips through Raleigh, killing 4
View The Original Article Here
A day after Gov. Roy Cooper called for an October special session to approve initial funding needs for the Hurricane Florence recovery, legislative leaders said they’re prepared to meet next week.