- Death Valley route buried in floods, closed for another week
- ‘Smokey Bear’ celebrates 78th birthday as NC wildfire situation remains mostly under control
- Biden surveys flood damage in Kentucky, pledges more US help
- Three large wildfires around Central Texas nearly 100% contained
- FORECAST: Scattered downpours, flash flood threat
HOUSTON (FOX 26) – A ground stop is in effect at George Bush Intercontinental Airport as a result of weather conditions nearby. Flight arrivals have been delayed by as much as one hour 54 minutes while departures have been delayed by as long as 35 minutes.
Delta Airlines and Southwest Airlines flights are delayed at William P. Hobby Airport because of severe weather in north Texas.