- When it floods in Houston, coral reefs pay
- Wildfire at Big Bend National Park is nearly 1,000 acres
- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
View The Original Article Here
Churches in Trenton, NC come together to give thanks and worship together following Hurricane Florence
As Hurricane Florence flooded the Trent River it damaged all of the churches in the small Jones County town of Trenton, North Carolina.