- Lots of Texans Celebrated the Fourth of July by Accidentally Setting Off Wildfires
- Is your home prepared for hurricane season?
- Sydney floods burden 50,000 around Australia's largest city
- Tropical storm contributes to deadly local 4th of July weekend
- Heavy rains, floods prompt evacuations of Sydney suburbs
View The Original Article Here
Video shows road destroyed by Hurricane Florence in Wilmington
A cell phone video shows a road that was destroyed by flood waters caused by Hurricane Florence in Wilmington, NC. Some roads near Wilmington have been closed due to risk of flash flooding.