- Children's book aims to help kids cope with loss of homes to wildfire
- Hurricanes hope for ‘10,000 to 12,000’ fans for playoff games at PNC Arena
- Hurricanes hope for '10,000 to 12,000' fans for playoff games at PNC Arena
- How to stay prepared during hurricane season
- Landlords Are Using A Texas Law To End Leases On Homes Damaged By The Freeze. Some Tenants Get A Week To Leave.
Houston, TEXAS –
The Indo-American Charity Foundation is celebrating 30 years in Houston! The organization addresses the needs in the areas of education, family, general welfare and healthcare in the Houston area. Their motto is “We live here, we give here.”
Last year, they gave $200,000 towards Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner’s Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund.
FOX 26’s Rashi Vats will be emceeing their 30th Indo American Charity Gala on October 6th, 2018. She spoke with organizers about the charity and event.
30th Indo-American Charity Gala
October 6th, 2018
6:00 PM- 11:00 PM