- Widespread downpours continue in Houston area with possibility of severe weather | View forecast
- Houston has a marginal risk of severe weather as heavy downpours move in | Live radar & cameras
- Houston has a marginal risk of severe weather as heavy downpours move in | View forecast
- ‘This Is The Worst Thanksgiving Of My Life’: Arlington Mechanic Watches Shop Crumble During Tornado
- ‘It’s A New Start’: Richardson Couple Moves Into Newly-Built Home 1 Year After Tornado Destroyed House
Houston, TEXAS –
The Indo-American Charity Foundation is celebrating 30 years in Houston! The organization addresses the needs in the areas of education, family, general welfare and healthcare in the Houston area. Their motto is “We live here, we give here.”
Last year, they gave $200,000 towards Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner’s Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund.
FOX 26’s Rashi Vats will be emceeing their 30th Indo American Charity Gala on October 6th, 2018. She spoke with organizers about the charity and event.
30th Indo-American Charity Gala
October 6th, 2018
6:00 PM- 11:00 PM