- Rest Easy, Gulf Coast: Hurricane Season’s Pretty Much Over
- The 2021 hurricane season alphabet could be completed this week
- Hurricane Sam will pump larger waves, rip currents along NC coast late week
- Active tropics include Category 4 Hurricane Sam, 3 other systems that could get names soon
- Sam, a powerful Category 4 hurricane in the Atlantic
60 Chipotle restaurants in North Carolina will be taking part from 10:45 a.m. to 10 p.m.
The funds will help United Way meet storm-related needs and support recovery efforts through the affected regions.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)