- Damaging winds, localized flooding and isolated tornados possible overnight, early Monday
- WEATHER: Chance of Severe Weather tonight into Monday morning
- WEATHER: Chance of Severe Weather Tonight-Monday AM
- Potential for rain, severe weather overnight Sunday
- Remembering Raleigh: Saturday marks anniversary of historic, deadly 1988 tornado
Facilities in eastern North Carolina that cater to veterans weren’t spared from Hurricane Florence’s wrath, and U.S. Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert Wilkie toured the state Monday to assess the damage.