- Drought And High Risk Of Wildfire Are Likely In Texas At Least Through Winter
- Triangle eastward under Level 1 risk for severe weather tonight
- Wind fans wildfire in California canyons, residents flee
- 'Atmospheric river' triggers flooding, landslides across southeastern Alaska
- New Jersey cousins organize Hurricane Eta relief efforts for victims in Honduras
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — If you lost your home in Hurricane Florence and don’t have a place to receive deliveries, Amazon has a solution.
The company has set up a pop-up pickup location in the parking lot of Whole Foods in Wilmington.
Packages are delivered and stored in a storage container, and you can pick them at your convenience.
The company is also receiving donations at that location, and distributing them to local relief groups.
This concept is a first of its kind for Amazon, and they will be studying how it works for use in future disasters.
Click here to find out how you can get your packages delivered to the pop-up location.