- 35-acre wildfire reported in Bastrop County off of Old Antioch Road
- Pender County wildfire grows to over 2,000 acres, nearing Highway 50
- Pender County wildfire grows to over 1,500 acres, nearing Highway 50
- 2 homes in Frisco catch on fire during severe weather
- DC-10 airtanker stationed in Austin helps fight wildfires
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — If you lost your home in Hurricane Florence and don’t have a place to receive deliveries, Amazon has a solution.
The company has set up a pop-up pickup location in the parking lot of Whole Foods in Wilmington.
Packages are delivered and stored in a storage container, and you can pick them at your convenience.
The company is also receiving donations at that location, and distributing them to local relief groups.
This concept is a first of its kind for Amazon, and they will be studying how it works for use in future disasters.
Click here to find out how you can get your packages delivered to the pop-up location.