- Severe weather moves on, but patches of rain persist in central NC
- Ahead of the Atlantic Hurricane Season, here's how to stay prepared and weather aware
- National Hurricane Preparedness Week kicks off
- Tornado warning issued for Orange County, severe thunderstorm watch issued for Triangle
- Above-average hurricane season expected
View The Original Article Here
Three weeks after Hurricane Florence hit North Carolina, more than $210 million in state and federal recovery funds has already been provided to affected residents, officials said Thursday.