- Tornado causes damage, injuries in Dallas-area city
- Hurricane season's last gasp? Forecasters tracking tropical disturbance
- Drought, hail and a Thanksgiving staple: extreme weather delivered a hit to cranberry farmers
- UNCW helps collect clothes for people in Honduras impacted by hurricanes
- Hurricanes' Slavin urging people to 'Fill the Stadium' support at-risk children
A disturbance off the Central American coast is likely to grow into a tropical storm that could bring heavy rains and flooding to parts of Mexico, Cuba and then the U.S. Gulf coast, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said Saturday.