- Remembering Raleigh: Saturday marks anniversary of historic, deadly 1988 tornado
- Sunday night brings rain, slight chance of severe weather
- Weekend brings level 1 chance of severe weather
- Widespread downpours continue in Houston area with possibility of severe weather | View forecast
- Houston has a marginal risk of severe weather as heavy downpours move in | Live radar & cameras
The widespread fish kills that were likely caused by Hurricane Florence are expected to continue for weeks.
Biologists say they believe the recent kills are due to flooding produced by the hurricane.
The cause is not pollution, but a lack of oxygen in the water.
Similar fish kills occurred after Hurricanes Irene and Isabel.