- Hurricane-damaged Little Bay Primary School in Rockport to become a workforce center
- NHL postpones two additional Carolina Hurricanes games
- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
View The Original Article Here
Hurricane Michael forms in the western Caribbean, takes aim at Florida’s Panhandle
The National Hurricane Center is forecasting Hurricane Michael to intensify to a major hurricane before the storm makes landfall somewhere on Florida’s Panhandle.