- Hurricane Forecasters Predict Another Busy Season - 4 Thoughts
- Flooding From Hurricane Harvey Polluted Coral Reefs More Than 100 Miles Offshore
- A third tornado confirmed from Saturday evening's storms
- San Antonio area could see severe weather including hail and damaging winds
- A friendship solid as ice: Carolina Hurricanes forward Jordan Martinook forges special bond with 12-year-old fan with Down syndrome
A mild cold front will push through the region early Wednesday morning and that means some nice weather for Thursday and Friday. Another front will arrive around Sunday and it will cool the region down again as we being next week. Hurricane Michael will stay well away from Texas, but could send us some elevated tides and thus the Coastal Flood Watch.