- 'All of that stress came flooding back' | Homeowners fear plans for nearby landfill are back on
- Don't get iced by scammers while trying to score Carolina Hurricanes tickets
- 'We can all tell the story' | Charlotte artists team up to turn Carolina Hurricanes jerseys into visual concept of 'Black Excellence'
- Charlotte artists collaborate to tell the story of 'Black Excellence' through new Carolina Hurricanes jerseys
- Warm, dry week increases wildfire threat for Hill Country
A mild cold front will push through the region early Wednesday morning and that means some nice weather for Thursday and Friday. Another front will arrive around Sunday and it will cool the region down again as we being next week. Hurricane Michael will stay well away from Texas, but could send us some elevated tides and thus the Coastal Flood Watch.