- Smoke from Canada wildfires along East Coast should begin dissipating
- Air quality along the East Coast improves after days of haze from Canada wildfires
- Floods imperil cattle, cotton in the Panhandle
- Are Canadian wildfires under control? Here's what to know.
- Relief from Canadian wildfire smoke still days away for millions of Americans, meteorologist says
Hurricane Michael: Creepy skull spotted in satellite imagery
View The Original Article Here
Forecasters following Hurricane Michael have spotted something spooky in the satellite imagery, AccuWeather reports.
On Tuesday morning, meteorologist Jim Dickey in Ft. Myers, Florida, tweeted that the storm took on the appearance of a skull in its infrared imagery as the eye began to clear out.
The same phenomenon was spotted in 2016 with Hurricane Matthew.
The 2018 hurricane, currently a category 2, is expected to make landfall Wednesday.