- Tropical Storm Ian path shifts west, increasing chance NC sees heavy rain next week
- Florida monitors a growing Tropical Storm Ian in Caribbean
- Florida emergency declared as Tropical Storm Ian strengthens
- Tropical Storm Ian strengthens in the Caribbean, tracks toward Florida
- Artemis moon launch delayed again as Tropical Storm Ian strengthens
10/11/18–Governor Roy Cooper is revealing a proposal to keep recovery efforts on track.
As Michael moves closer, many are still recovering from Florence.
The governor wants state lawmakers to provide $750-million next week as part of a $1.5 billion Hurricane Florence recovery package.
Cooper’s office estimates Florence caused nearly $13-billion in damage.
That’s as much as Floyd and Matthew combined.