- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
- Tornado causes damage, displaces families in Houston suburb
Tropical Storm Michael still dangerous as it passes through Georgia, Carolinas
Jack Beven said the storm could bring dangerous winds, a storm surge, tornadoes and flash floods as it moves up the East Coast. The National Hurricane Center said the eye of Michael was about 90 miles northeast of Macon, Georgia.