- Rare northern Michigan tornado kills 1, injures more than 40
- Smith, Raanta, Hurricanes top Rangers for 2-0 series lead
- Texas wildfires continue to burn as dry and windy conditions persist
- TribCast: Previewing the runoffs and reviewing how Texas’ Hurricane Harvey relief was disbursed
- SC deputy convicted in death of 2 mental health patients during Hurricane Florence
Tropical Storm Michael still dangerous as it passes through Georgia, Carolinas
Jack Beven said the storm could bring dangerous winds, a storm surge, tornadoes and flash floods as it moves up the East Coast. The National Hurricane Center said the eye of Michael was about 90 miles northeast of Macon, Georgia.