- Tropical Storm Zeta setting records this week
- Tropical Storm Zeta becomes 27th named storm of season, could bring moisture to North Carolina later this week
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms, on path to approach Gulf Coast
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms in the Atlantic, on path to approach Gulf Coast
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms near Cuba, expected to strengthen
Tropical Storm Michael still dangerous as it passes through Georgia, Carolinas
Jack Beven said the storm could bring dangerous winds, a storm surge, tornadoes and flash floods as it moves up the East Coast. The National Hurricane Center said the eye of Michael was about 90 miles northeast of Macon, Georgia.