- Rare northern Michigan tornado kills 1, injures more than 40
- Smith, Raanta, Hurricanes top Rangers for 2-0 series lead
- Texas wildfires continue to burn as dry and windy conditions persist
- TribCast: Previewing the runoffs and reviewing how Texas’ Hurricane Harvey relief was disbursed
- SC deputy convicted in death of 2 mental health patients during Hurricane Florence
Tropical Storm Michael to bring heavy rain to the Carolinas
Tornadoes are also a threat as Tropical Storm Michael passes through, warned National Hurricane Center Director Ken Graham the morning of October 11, 2018.