- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
- Tornado causes damage, displaces families in Houston suburb
Tropical Storm Michael to bring heavy rain to the Carolinas
Tornadoes are also a threat as Tropical Storm Michael passes through, warned National Hurricane Center Director Ken Graham the morning of October 11, 2018.