- Saturday marks one year since Hurricane Ian in the Cape Fear
- Fort Mill businesses left with big mess after raw sewage floods Baxter Village building
- Decoding The Intriguing Mechanisms Behind Hurricane Damage
- A World Aflame: The Dire Consequences of Escalating Wildfires
- 'My family was terrified' | Round Rock residents left with extensive damage after hailstorm
Tropical Storm Michael to bring heavy rain to the Carolinas
Tornadoes are also a threat as Tropical Storm Michael passes through, warned National Hurricane Center Director Ken Graham the morning of October 11, 2018.