- Scientists work to protect national security during hurricane season
- Hurricanes and climate change: What's the connection?
- Fort Bend County announces million-dollar expansion of pump station to help reduce flooding
- New $9 million water pumps in Sugar Land expected to mitigate flooding
- What's the connection between hurricanes and climate change?
Tropical Storm Michael’s rains close Capital Boulevard for most of the day
View The Original Article Here
Traffic in downtown Raleigh was diverted Thursday afternoon after the rains of Tropical Storm Michael caused standing water on Capital Boulevard at Peace Street.