- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
- 'They took a child's sense of safety': School in Nixon broken into, computers stolen during floods
- Flash Flooding: Second Body Recovered After Vehicle Swept From Texas Bridge
Raleigh police officers A.S. Freese and B.S. Smith set flares to funnel traffic off N. McDowell Street at West Lane St. as rain from the remnants of Hurricane Michael close Capital Boulevard in and out of downtown Raleigh, Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018.