- Tropical Storm Ian path shifts west, increasing chance NC sees heavy rain next week
- Florida monitors a growing Tropical Storm Ian in Caribbean
- Florida emergency declared as Tropical Storm Ian strengthens
- Tropical Storm Ian strengthens in the Caribbean, tracks toward Florida
- Artemis moon launch delayed again as Tropical Storm Ian strengthens
View The Original Article Here
NC State Fair opens after Hurricane Michael delayed first day
The North Carolina State Fair officially opens on Friday. The traditional opening day was canceled Thursday as the remnants of Hurricane Michael blew through North Carolina.