- Saturday marks one year since Hurricane Ian in the Cape Fear
- Fort Mill businesses left with big mess after raw sewage floods Baxter Village building
- Decoding The Intriguing Mechanisms Behind Hurricane Damage
- A World Aflame: The Dire Consequences of Escalating Wildfires
- 'My family was terrified' | Round Rock residents left with extensive damage after hailstorm
View The Original Article Here
NC State Fair opens after Hurricane Michael delayed first day
The North Carolina State Fair officially opens on Friday. The traditional opening day was canceled Thursday as the remnants of Hurricane Michael blew through North Carolina.