- Epsilon instensifies into category 3 hurricane in Atlantic Ocean
- Now a Category 2 Storm, Epsilon Is This Season’s 10th Hurricane
- Hurricane Epsilon, the 10th of a busy season, nears Bermuda
- Here are the records we're breaking this hurricane season
- Epsilon strengthens into Cat. 1 hurricane; 26th named hurricane of the season
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) —
Friday Oct. 12 is the last day to register to vote in many NC counties, so keep that in mind if you plan on voting in the November elections but haven’t yet registered.
For most NC counties, the dealine is Friday, but for those affected by Hurricane Florence, the deadline will be extended until Oct. 15.
To find out if your county has an extended registration date, you can click here.
Election day polls will open November 6 at 6:30 a.m. and close at 7:30 p.m.
The video in this story is from a previous post.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)