- 'We can bounce back from this,' Gov. Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
- 'We can bounce back from this,' Governor Roy Cooper visits Pilot Mountain to evaluate wildfire damage
- Wildfire burns into central Montana town, destroys houses
- Pilot Mountain wildfire caused by campfire, 50% contained at this time
- Crews begin to knock down doomed 2100 Memorial building ravaged by Hurricane Harvey
RALEIGH (WTVD) —
Officials with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will be at the NC State Fair giving advice on how to rebuild stronger to prevent damage from future storms.
Workers will be in the Kerr Scott Building from 9 a.m. to 9:45 p.m. Monday.
How North Carolina Florence victims can get federal assistance
They’ll be answering questions about flood insurance, home repairs, making disaster plans, and putting together supply kits.
FEMA specialists will be at the fair through Oct. 21.
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)