- 'All of that stress came flooding back' | Homeowners fear plans for nearby landfill are back on
- Don't get iced by scammers while trying to score Carolina Hurricanes tickets
- 'We can all tell the story' | Charlotte artists team up to turn Carolina Hurricanes jerseys into visual concept of 'Black Excellence'
- Charlotte artists collaborate to tell the story of 'Black Excellence' through new Carolina Hurricanes jerseys
- Warm, dry week increases wildfire threat for Hill Country
Tropical Storm Tara weakened to a depression Tuesday and dissipated several hours later, after drenching Mexico’s central Pacific coast while moving just offshore.
Forecasters said rain from the remnants of the storm could still cause flash floods or mudslides in some coastal areas, particularly in mountainous areas.
An additional 1 to 3 inches of rain were still possible in parts of Colima and western Jalisco, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said.