- Fire-scarred California braces for more storms, flash floods
- Homeowners wait for long-promised state hurricane relief
- These are the most infamous October hurricanes
- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) —
It’s been more than a month since Hurricane Florence devastated parts of North Carolina.
The clean up and rebuilding process will take months.
Fortunately, some Broadway stars are using their voices to raise money for those in need. A fundraiser called “Broadway Sings for Florence” is happening Oct. 22 at Meymandi Concert Hall in Raleigh.
For more information, you can click here
(Copyright ©2018 WTVD-TV. All Rights Reserved.)