- Florida natives come to Canes-Lightning game to take minds off Hurricane Ian concerns
- Hurricane Ian continues path to Florida
- Charlotte Motor Speedway opening campground for hurricane evacuees
- Floridians arrive in Charlotte ahead of Hurricane Ian
- KHOU 11 Meteorologist Chita Craft, photojournalist Ivan Gibson will fly into Ian with Hurricane Hunters
Zack Shields has your weather forecast.
A Flash Flood Watch is in effect until 7 p.m. (CT) (10/19) for most of Central Texas.
TODAY – Showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Locally
heavy rainfall possible. Highs in the lower 60s. North winds 5 to
10 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent.
TONIGHT – Showers. Near steady temperature around 60. North
winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent.
SATURDAY – Cloudy with showers likely. Highs in the mid 60s.
North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent.
SATURDAY NIGHT – Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers.
Lows in the mid 50s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
SUNDAY – Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Northeast winds
10 to 15 mph.
SUNDAY NIGHT – Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows
in the lower 50s.