- Tropical Storm Zeta becomes 27th named storm of season, could bring moisture to North Carolina later this week
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms, on path to approach Gulf Coast
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms in the Atlantic, on path to approach Gulf Coast
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms near Cuba, expected to strengthen
- Alert: Forecasters say Tropical Storm Zeta has formed near Cuba, becoming the earliest named 27th Atlantic storm recorded
10/29/18–The Belville Board of Commissioners wants to hear from residents about their Hurricane Florence-related concerns.
A community forum will be held tonight beginning at 6-:30 at Belville Elementary School.
The meeting is open to the public.