- A small group of Lahaina residents return to homes destroyed by deadly wildfire
- EF-0 tornado touches down in Perquimans County during Tropical Storm Ophelia, officials say
- A new tropical storm could form soon in the Atlantic
- Some Lahaina residents return after devastating wildfires: "Unrecognizable"
- Lahaina residents return to find little left after wildfires
KINGWOOD, Texas (FOX 26) – Hurricane Harvey flooded Raffa’s Waterfront Grill on Aug. 28, 2017. It took owner Tony Raffa almost 14 months to rebuild and reopen the restaurant, but on Oct. 17, 2018, the Kingwood-based restaurant reopened for business.
Raffa describes the process of the restaurant’s return and chef Martin Reczek demonstrates to FOX 26 News segment contributor and food talk radio show host Cleverley Stone how to prepare the signature Raffa’s Waterfront Grill Grilled Brie with rosemary spiked Melba sauce, caramelized onion and garlic crostini.