- 'It’s just been absolute hell' | Moving back into homes damaged by Watson explosion unknown
- One dead after crash in Florence County
- 2 victims killed in massive explosion in northwest Houston identified; hundreds of homes damaged
- 2 dead in massive explosion in northwest Houston; hundreds of homes damaged
- Australia wildfires: King High School students make cloth pouches for marsupials
KINGWOOD, Texas (FOX 26) – Hurricane Harvey flooded Raffa’s Waterfront Grill on Aug. 28, 2017. It took owner Tony Raffa almost 14 months to rebuild and reopen the restaurant, but on Oct. 17, 2018, the Kingwood-based restaurant reopened for business.
Raffa describes the process of the restaurant’s return and chef Martin Reczek demonstrates to FOX 26 News segment contributor and food talk radio show host Cleverley Stone how to prepare the signature Raffa’s Waterfront Grill Grilled Brie with rosemary spiked Melba sauce, caramelized onion and garlic crostini.