- New plans for Carolina Beach hotel damaged by Florence
- Flash flooding in Charlotte after storms roll through Friday
- State to host community disaster information sessions in hurricane-impacted counties
- LIVE: Severe weather in Charlotte
- With help from Habitat for Humanity, New Bern making strides on long road back from Hurricane Florence
KINGWOOD, Texas (FOX 26) – Hurricane Harvey flooded Raffa’s Waterfront Grill on Aug. 28, 2017. It took owner Tony Raffa almost 14 months to rebuild and reopen the restaurant, but on Oct. 17, 2018, the Kingwood-based restaurant reopened for business.
Raffa describes the process of the restaurant’s return and chef Martin Reczek demonstrates to FOX 26 News segment contributor and food talk radio show host Cleverley Stone how to prepare the signature Raffa’s Waterfront Grill Grilled Brie with rosemary spiked Melba sauce, caramelized onion and garlic crostini.