- Tornado destroys homes in weather-battered western Louisiana
- Morning storms, possible tornadoes cause damage in Houston area
- Morning storms, tornadoes cause damage in Houston area, Southeast Texas
- Nor'easter brings hurricane-force wind, causes power outages
- Nor'easter has New England bracing for floods, power outages
In what has turned out to become a recurring theme across the Triangle, several teams have decided to move up their football games a day early because of the threat of severe weather.
Storms are expected to make their way across the area, with winds topping out between 35-45 miles per hour. There is a 70 percent chance of rain on Friday.
Here is a list of games that have already been rescheduled to Thursday across the area:
Southern Nash @ Franklinton, 7 pm
Southeast Raleigh @ Sanderson, 7 pm
Northern Nash @ Rocky Mount, 7 pm
Athens Drive @ Riverside, 7 pm
Rolesville @ Corinth Holders, 7 pm
Cary @ Jordan, 7 pm
Lee County @ Southern Lee, 7 pm