- Colorado wildfires drag on later than normal, break records
- Hurricane Epsilon Makes a 'Wobbly' Northwest Turn in the Atlantic
- Hurricane Epsilon's 'stadium effect' captured in remarkable video and images
- Epsilon is now a Category 3 Hurricane
- Epsilon instensifies into category 3 hurricane in Atlantic Ocean
In what has turned out to become a recurring theme across the Triangle, several teams have decided to move up their football games a day early because of the threat of severe weather.
Storms are expected to make their way across the area, with winds topping out between 35-45 miles per hour. There is a 70 percent chance of rain on Friday.
Here is a list of games that have already been rescheduled to Thursday across the area:
Southern Nash @ Franklinton, 7 pm
Southeast Raleigh @ Sanderson, 7 pm
Northern Nash @ Rocky Mount, 7 pm
Athens Drive @ Riverside, 7 pm
Rolesville @ Corinth Holders, 7 pm
Cary @ Jordan, 7 pm
Lee County @ Southern Lee, 7 pm