- These are the most infamous October hurricanes
- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WWAY) — Myrtle Beach says another name has been added to the Hurricane Florence Relief Concert planned for later this month.
According to a Facebook post from Myrtle Beach Mayor Brenda Bethune, South Carolina native and country music star Darius Rucker will make a guest appearance at the event on November 11.
Mayor Bethune says all of the artists are performing for free and will fly in the day of the event from various places across the country.
The complete lineup so far includes:
- Love and Theft
- Chase Bryant
- Michael Ray
- Carly Pearce
- Josh Philips
- Davisson Brothers Band
- The Swon Brothers
- Darius Rucker
The mayor’s post promises a “unique experience unlike any other – artists will perform together that have never performed together before, mash-ups with a party-down-south attitude giving you opportunities to see artists performing like never before.”