- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
- Tornado causes damage, displaces families in Houston suburb
A group of specially trained New Waverly firefighters will head out Monday. They along with several other local firefighters from the Houston area will be meeting up at the Buc-ees in Katy and heading for the West Coast together.