- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms in Atlantic Ocean, could be hurricane strength by Thursday
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms near Bermuda
- Report: Damage from August wind storm in Midwest at $7.5B
- What is a gyre? It's the weather pattern helping fuel 2020's wild hurricane season
- Trump administration rejects California's request for financial help with wildfires
View The Original Article Here
Texas Governor Greg Abbott said about 200 firefighters with 55 engines will be heading to help fight California wildfires on Monday morning.