- Florida’s death toll from Hurricane Ian tops 100 as the search for survivors continues
- Hurricane Ian death toll reaches at least 94 in Florida, 4 in NC as storm's effects linger
- Hurricane Ian rocks waterfront communities in Brunswick County
- Hurricane Ian leaves behind beach treasures
- National Hurricane Center: Tropics still active just days after Hurricane Ian
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
BRUNSWICK COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — A Brunswick County state historic site will soon get back to normal following Hurricane Florence.
The grounds of Brunswick Town/Fort Anderson will reopen Tuesday.
The visitor center will remain closed due to damage from the storm.
The site will be open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Their 18th century Christmas program will also take place at 3 p.m. Sunday.