- Tropical Storm Zeta setting records this week
- Tropical Storm Zeta becomes 27th named storm of season, could bring moisture to North Carolina later this week
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms, on path to approach Gulf Coast
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms in the Atlantic, on path to approach Gulf Coast
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms near Cuba, expected to strengthen
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
BRUNSWICK COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — A Brunswick County state historic site will soon get back to normal following Hurricane Florence.
The grounds of Brunswick Town/Fort Anderson will reopen Tuesday.
The visitor center will remain closed due to damage from the storm.
The site will be open from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Their 18th century Christmas program will also take place at 3 p.m. Sunday.