- Tropical Storm Epsilon likely to strengthen further before eyeing Bermuda
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms in Atlantic Ocean, could be hurricane strength by Thursday
- Tropical Storm Epsilon forms near Bermuda
- Report: Damage from August wind storm in Midwest at $7.5B
- What is a gyre? It's the weather pattern helping fuel 2020's wild hurricane season
AUSTIN,Texas (FOX 7 Austin) – The city’s Parks and Recreation Department announced Sunday that Barton Springs Pool will reopen Tuesday, Jan. 1 at 5a.m. after shutting down earlier this week because of heavy rains and flooding.
Deep Eddy and Barton Springs pools will resume normal operating hours beginning Wednesday, Jan. 2.
Park officials want to remind visitors to use caution when swimming, no lifeguards will be on duty, so swim at your own risk.