- Hurricane Ian nears Florida coast, threatening floods, winds
- Florida natives come to Canes-Lightning game to take minds off Hurricane Ian concerns
- Hurricane Ian continues path to Florida
- Charlotte Motor Speedway opening campground for hurricane evacuees
- Floridians arrive in Charlotte ahead of Hurricane Ian
Three weeks into the partial federal government shutdown, the biggest impact on North Carolina so far is a slowdown in recovery efforts following Hurricane Florence and Hurricane Michael, according to Gov. Roy Cooper’s administration.