- Tropical Storm Zeta becomes 27th named storm of season, could bring moisture to North Carolina later this week
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms, on path to approach Gulf Coast
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms in the Atlantic, on path to approach Gulf Coast
- Tropical Storm Zeta forms near Cuba, expected to strengthen
- Alert: Forecasters say Tropical Storm Zeta has formed near Cuba, becoming the earliest named 27th Atlantic storm recorded
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
PENDER COUNTY, NC (WWAY) — It could be months before at least two important places in Pender County are up and running again after Hurricane Florence.
Pender County Manager Randell Woodruff says the county courthouse in Burgaw has been closed since Florence and could be closed for another six to nine months.
He says court is being held in various other places and the clerk of court and the DA’s offices have been moved.
Woodruff also says the auditorium at the Hampstead Annex had to be gutted. It could also be months before that room is re-opened.