- Flooding in Venice worsens off-season amid climate change
- Drawing Hope: Illustrator volunteers to sketch homes lost in California wildfires
- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee has stepped down from her post as chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation after being accused in a lawsuit of retaliation against a former staffer.
A man accused of driving drunk and causing a serious crash appeared before a judge on Wednesday. The judge increased Isreal Lugo’s bond from $5,000 to $40,000.
The Texas Education Agency is investigating the Houston Independent School District.
Nine members of a car club are facing criminal charges for blocking the North Freeway for a period of around twenty minutes in December 2018.
Houston City Council allocated a $4 million dollar contract on Wednesday to improve Near Northside drainage, using Hurricane Ike recovery funds.