- 'All of that stress came flooding back' | Homeowners fear plans for nearby landfill are back on
- Don't get iced by scammers while trying to score Carolina Hurricanes tickets
- 'We can all tell the story' | Charlotte artists team up to turn Carolina Hurricanes jerseys into visual concept of 'Black Excellence'
- Charlotte artists collaborate to tell the story of 'Black Excellence' through new Carolina Hurricanes jerseys
- Warm, dry week increases wildfire threat for Hill Country
Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee has stepped down from her post as chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation after being accused in a lawsuit of retaliation against a former staffer.
A man accused of driving drunk and causing a serious crash appeared before a judge on Wednesday. The judge increased Isreal Lugo’s bond from $5,000 to $40,000.
The Texas Education Agency is investigating the Houston Independent School District.
Nine members of a car club are facing criminal charges for blocking the North Freeway for a period of around twenty minutes in December 2018.
Houston City Council allocated a $4 million dollar contract on Wednesday to improve Near Northside drainage, using Hurricane Ike recovery funds.