- 'She couldn't swim' | Family of flooding victim speaks about loss, lack of barricades
- Floods, landslides kill at least 28 people in southern India
- Thailand hit with more flooding amid heavy rains
- 'They took a child's sense of safety': School in Nixon broken into, computers stolen during floods
- Flash Flooding: Second Body Recovered After Vehicle Swept From Texas Bridge
Hurricanes owner Tom Dundon talks hockey with the trade deadline approaching
Carolina Hurricanes owner Tom Dundon talks about the moves the Hurricanes may, or may not, make with the NHL trade deadline approaching. Dundon talked with reporters Tuesday night, Feb. 19, 2019 in Raleigh.