- EPA will center climate change response in Texas on sea level rise, floods, drought and severe storms
- Houston Rockets, Harris County constable team up for Hurricane Ian relief drive
- Hurricane Ian could be second costliest storm in history
- Biden visits hurricane-ravaged Florida
- Biden meets with DeSantis during Florida trip to survey Hurricane Ian damage
Hurricanes owner Tom Dundon talks hockey with the trade deadline approaching
Carolina Hurricanes owner Tom Dundon talks about the moves the Hurricanes may, or may not, make with the NHL trade deadline approaching. Dundon talked with reporters Tuesday night, Feb. 19, 2019 in Raleigh.