- Tornado destroys homes in weather-battered western Louisiana
- Morning storms, possible tornadoes cause damage in Houston area
- Morning storms, tornadoes cause damage in Houston area, Southeast Texas
- Nor'easter brings hurricane-force wind, causes power outages
- Nor'easter has New England bracing for floods, power outages
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WRIGHTSVILLE BEACH, NC (WWAY) — Another Wrightsville Beach resort is gearing to reopen for the first time since Hurricane Florence.
Shell Island resort posted on Facebook that they will officially reopen on Friday, March 1.
They tout “beautiful renovations” and invite potential guests to go ahead and book their reservations.
Crews could be seen working on the resort Monday morning.