- Scientists work to protect national security during hurricane season
- Hurricanes and climate change: What's the connection?
- Fort Bend County announces million-dollar expansion of pump station to help reduce flooding
- New $9 million water pumps in Sugar Land expected to mitigate flooding
- What's the connection between hurricanes and climate change?
Shell Island Resort to reopen after repairing Florence damage
View The Original Article Here
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WRIGHTSVILLE BEACH, NC (WWAY) — Another Wrightsville Beach resort is gearing to reopen for the first time since Hurricane Florence.
Shell Island resort posted on Facebook that they will officially reopen on Friday, March 1.
– Advertisement –
They tout “beautiful renovations” and invite potential guests to go ahead and book their reservations.
Crews could be seen working on the resort Monday morning.