- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
- Tornado causes damage, displaces families in Houston suburb
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
WRIGHTSVILLE BEACH, NC (WWAY) — Another Wrightsville Beach resort is gearing to reopen for the first time since Hurricane Florence.
Shell Island resort posted on Facebook that they will officially reopen on Friday, March 1.
They tout “beautiful renovations” and invite potential guests to go ahead and book their reservations.
Crews could be seen working on the resort Monday morning.