- Ava Gardner Museum closes due to flood damage
- Hurricanes open with 3-0 win over rebuilding Red Wings
- How Flood Projects Can Do More Than Just Prevent Floods (Jan. 14, 2021)
- Wildfires produced up to half of pollution in US West, according to study
- Tornado causes damage, displaces families in Houston suburb
New Hanover County, NC (WWAY) – The New Hanover County Hurricane Florence Recovery Coordination Office will host a housing resource fair on Tuesday, March 5, from 4 to 7 p.m. for survivors who are displaced or in need of home repair because of Hurricane Florence. The Hurricane Survivor Housing Resource Fair will be held in the Oleander Room of the Northeast Library at 1241 Military Cutoff Road in Wilmington.
The Hurricane Florence Recovery Coordination Office will provide information about Hazard Mitigation Grant Programs and participating organizations will offer information on housing assistance, repair resources and other types of financial assistance.
Representatives from New Hanover County’s Hurricane Recovery Coordination Office, Department of Social Services, American Red Cross, Amigos Internacional, Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity, Cape Fear REALTORS®, Catholic Charities, North Carolina Emergency Management Housing Specialists and Wilmington Area Rebuilding Ministry (WARM), among others, will be at the housing fair to help residents.
For more information, visit HurricaneRecovery.NHCgov.com or call 910-798-7007.